SUMMER ART CAMP 2017
New Way to Register:
We are currently using our website for camp registrations instead of a third party site. CLICK HERE to read a brief tutorial on how to register for Summer Art Camp!
Register your child below the camp calendar!
*Please be advised of NEW camp policies and procedures at the bottom of this page.*
Camp Policies and Procedures
Sign-In & Sign-Out:
· Each camper must be signed in and signed out by a parent/guardian with a Camp Counselor or Art Trek staff member present. Children may not be dropped off at the door or sign themselves in/out.
· 7-17 years old
· Our projects are carefully developed keeping in mind attention span, motor skills, and other developmental milestones. To ensure a positive and successful camp experience for everyone, children must have reached the minimum age of seven (7) by/on the date of their first class.
· Morning: 9:00am - 12:00pm
· Supervised lunch: 12:00pm - 12:30pm
All students welcome to bring a lunch and join. Full day campers must bring a lunch.
· Afternoon: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
· Please dress to get messy! Aprons for campers are available.
· Closed-toed shoes are advised: please, no flip-flops or sandals.
· The art studio can get cold, even in the summertime. Please send a sweatshirt or sweater with your child if this could be a problem.
Lunches and Snacks:
· There is a snack break during each session for campers at approximately 10:30am and 2:00pm. If your child has food sensitivities, please provide a snack.
Camp Class Cancellations/Transfers/Refunds
· Classes can be transferred to another camp date if notified before the class begins. To transfer your camp date(s) email Cordelia@arttrek.org with the subject: Camp Transfer and in the body of the email please specify the child’s current camp date(s) and the desired make-up date(s).
· No shows will not receive a refund.
· Upon canceling a camp session(s) with more than 24-hour notice you will receive a full refund.
· Upon canceling a camp class(es) with less than 24-hour notice a $10 processing fee will be charged unless a replacement class(es) is chosen.
· For any other camp questions please contact Cordelia at 805.499.1700 or email email@example.com.